Sometimes, the best and easiest way to do things is in person: face-to-face, one-on-one.
That’s why we opened our Community Cares Centers in Houston and Beaumont. These locations give our Members and potential Members the chance to meet with one of our friendly Community Relations Representatives in person.
- Pay your bill
- Assistance enrolling
- Ask questions about your coverage
What to bring if you’re applying for coverage
- Name and date of birth
- Social Security Number and/or immigration documents, number and type (if not a citizen)
- Current household income (including tax adjustments such as student loan interest)
- Employer name, telephone number, and address
- Current health insurance information (insurance company name and policy number)
Where we are
2636 S Loop W Fwy (first floor)
Houston, TX 77054
Mon-Fri: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5888 Eastex Freeway
Beaumont, TX 77008
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
All other times: By Appointment Only